Monday, September 19, 2005

Top Ten Pickup lines for use on International Talk Like a Pirate Day

10 . Avast, me proud beauty! Wanna know why my Roger is so Jolly?

9. Have ya ever met a man with a real yardarm?

8. Come on up and see me urchins.

7. Yes, that is a hornpipe in my pocket and I am happy to see you.

6. I'd love to drop anchor in your lagoon.

5. Pardon me, but would ya mind if fired me cannon through your porthole?

4. How'd you like to scrape the barnacles off of me rudder?

3. Ya know, darlin’, I’m 97 percent chum free.

2. Well blow me down?

And the number one pickup line for use on International Talk Like a Pirate Day is …

1. Prepare to be boarded.

8 Comments:

Blogger Spinfly said...

... and this be awesome!

Mon Sep 19, 09:42:00 AM MDT  
Blogger Spinfly said...

If'n yee go here Yee can find out yee pirate name.

My pirate name be "Harpoon Harry The Horrible"

Mon Sep 19, 09:45:00 AM MDT  
Blogger Sarah said...

Me name be "Dirty Mike Whitfurrows." I'll be changin' it so you be knowing I'm a beauty and not a mate. Arg! I be "Dirty Mary Whitfurrows."

FOXCOIT!

Mon Sep 19, 10:00:00 AM MDT  
Blogger Bill Fleming said...

Shiver me timbers!
Me and me mate just came back
from a marriage of two wimmin.
Not a mainmast among 'em.
Hoist the mains'l lassies.
Yar, they both had some foine
large asses.
An, tha's the skuttle butt from ol' Owlie.
Ha harrr!

Mon Sep 19, 10:15:00 AM MDT  
Blogger Chop said...

Avast me hearties,
Me pirate name be Devil Dan. Yarr, a fitting pirate name it be!!

Mon Sep 19, 10:45:00 AM MDT  
Blogger Spinfly said...

Arr, me hearty! I like that vaary much! Devil Dan be a mighty fine Pirate name indeed!

Mon Sep 19, 10:49:00 AM MDT  
Blogger Sarah said...

Me thinks that I, Dirty Mary Whitfurrows, would pass out the ales and whiskies to you other scurvy dogs while we be at sea and on land.

What be the name of our ferocious pirate ship? YARG!

Mon Sep 19, 10:57:00 AM MDT  
Blogger Bill Fleming said...

Captain Dread's me monike maties.

Mon Sep 19, 10:59:00 AM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home