Saturday, September 17, 2005

I'm working on South Pacific too much

So I was down at Spinfly's house dropping off her copy of Sin City (fantastic movie, see it if you haven't) and her cat Billy went darting in front of my legs. I blurted out "Billy! Hi!" Just then, I thought of this:

(Sung to the tune of Bali Hai)

Billy hi, how are ya?
Are you good as can be?
You're looking well, has Spinfly fed you?
Come to me, Come to me.

Yeah, I'm ready for this show to start so I can start thinking of other things.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

At our family reunion, my mother's cousin rewrote the words to "Bali Hi" for the entertainment portion of our "luau" themed dinner which was held our last night at the resort.

There were one story metallic palm trees.

It was really uncool.

Sun Sep 18, 08:47:00 PM MDT  
Blogger Spinfly said...

I think yee should work that into thee show thar dancin!
Happy TLP day

Mon Sep 19, 09:37:00 AM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home