Monday, August 29, 2005

FYI...

So I was just catching up on my blog reading since I was gone for three days. I just finished up reading the comments to "This is getting ridiculous," (or something titled similarly to that) and it left me feeling pretty good about things.

Ironic as the post started as a rant by Spin about how she shouldn't feel unsafe at her house. However, by the end of the post, people were talking about filling space with love, and happiness and cool friends.

Which got me thinking...this little living room we call a blog is really fun to hang out in.

Thanks for letting me pull up a chair.

And that's all I have to say about that.

4 Comments:

Blogger Spinfly said...

Aaaaaw Skog!
(tear)



wnaio!

Mon Aug 29, 04:27:00 PM MDT  
Blogger Sarah said...

I know...moment of sap...I need to sue somebody or something...I'm getting soft.

cough cough jrdpjhgr cough. Sorry...I had some phlegm by the way of word verification.

Mon Aug 29, 04:40:00 PM MDT  
Blogger EThunk said...

I promise Skog, we won't tell anybody...it was a mighty fine read though, wasn't it?

Mon Aug 29, 05:30:00 PM MDT  
Blogger Bill Fleming said...

Even I love you Skogg.

(but don't tell anybody..
...5,284 tears.)

The Owl.

Mon Aug 29, 06:43:00 PM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home