Monday, November 07, 2005

Question...

Okay, this is a two part question...directed at anybody with fierce photoshop abilities (Spin, Chop, Jenn, Your Mom...what?)

Question One: Are you like REALLY busy today?

If you answered "yes"... you suck.

If you answered "no"...go to Question Two.

Question Two: Could you photoshop several pictures of Chop with various stages of facial hair so we can determine if the Trucker 'Stache is truly the best look for him?

Thanks.

Love, Skoggle.

P.S. I'd photoshop the photos myself, but my helper monkey, Skleeve, is continuing to be very rebellious and defiant...so my "to do" list has backed up.

5 Comments:

Blogger Chop said...

Skog, it's already been done. I did it myself when I had a goatee a while back. I would shave off a bit and then I would have a picture taken, shave a bit more... You get the idea. Spin made a .gif of the thing, it's pretty funny. See if you can get her to put up the individual pictures.

Mon Nov 07, 09:50:00 AM MST  
Blogger Spinfly said...

I am very busy today... but, Here is this

that will have to do for now!

Mon Nov 07, 09:59:00 AM MST  
Blogger Bill Fleming said...

It doesn' get any better than that, Skogg.

Mon Nov 07, 10:25:00 AM MST  
Blogger Spinfly said...

and if you go here you can pick out stylish mustaches for yourself!

and if you dont already know about Archie McPhee, check it out!

Mon Nov 07, 10:25:00 AM MST  
Blogger Sarah said...

That's exactly what I wanted, Spin.

Brilliance...pure brilliance.

Thanks!!

Mon Nov 07, 10:35:00 AM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home