Thursday, November 03, 2005

TIME TO STUFF THE STOCKINGS!

Hello, Creative Spave!

Eekerz here with a joyous question for the upcoming holidays. I know that this is an original idea from Spinfly - and by no means do I want to steal it - however, I would really love to host the annual "Stuff Your Stocking" Gala this year. We have a huge great room, plenty of party hosting space and a beautiful fireplace in which to hang the hoseiry. I'm thinking the 16th or 17th of December. Skoggle is gone the previous weekend for her brother's college graduation and "Beauty and The Beast" is the weekend prior. Any later or earlier and we run into major holidays and family events. Please post your thoughts. Think about it...it could be crazy-fun! Thanks. (FYI - everyone brings a stocking, everyone brings stuffers for the amount of stockings there are, everyone takes turns stuffing, everyone enjoys the party, at midnight we "open" our socks...and..voila! Happy, happy, joy, joy!)

8 Comments:

Blogger Spinfly said...

Eekz!
Here is what I propose. I have seen a pattern start to develop and I don’t think we should ignore it. If you think back to the past you can observe that I hosted the first 2 Christmas parties, you hosted the third and I hosted the fourth again.
My proposition is this:

I say that you and I take turns from year to year. I love hosting the parties and so do you so by all means take this year, as long as I get next year and you will get the following year.

How’s that sound? Anyone else who wants to have a party will have to arm wrestle for it! (Both of us at the same time)

Deal?

Thu Nov 03, 10:43:00 AM MST  
Blogger Spinfly said...

And I get to bring the music!!!!

Thu Nov 03, 10:47:00 AM MST  
Blogger Sarah said...

I'm totally game. Parties are fun!!!

I'm wearing mistletoe. I'm just saying.

Thu Nov 03, 01:52:00 PM MST  
Blogger Sarah said...

Oh Jenn...don't pretend that you don't know what mistletoe is all about.

Remember last Christmas when we...wait...

(slowly backs out of blog)

Fri Nov 04, 07:38:00 AM MST  
Blogger eekerz said...

Excellent! It is a deal.
I will send out an invite and we should RSVP by December 10th. That way it will give everyone one full week to get their stuffers. Yeah! Ho, ho, holy smokes! Better start planning.

Fri Nov 04, 02:26:00 PM MST  
Blogger Sarah said...

I am very proud of all of you. There were numerous occassions when we could make inappropriate comments about stuffing stockings...and we all refrained.

Cheers to maturity!!

Fri Nov 04, 03:40:00 PM MST  
Blogger Spinfly said...

i'm gonna rsvp right now... can i be in on the inviting?

Fri Nov 04, 04:18:00 PM MST  
Blogger Sarah said...

I'm RSVPing as well. I can do either day...but I'm usually more energetic on Saturday nights.

Fri Nov 04, 04:54:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home