Thursday, January 19, 2006

Mexican standoff

I'm going to Mexico Saturday and will be gone for a week.

Please carry on without me, knowing this:

Skogg and I have reached an accord of sorts due to the fact
that I have discovered her Achilles Heel. This can best be expressed
mathmatically thus:

Superman : Kryptonite :: Skogg : AP Fuller (His Honor)

Now, that doesn't make me the Blog's only remaining superpower,
but it at least gives me something to work with when her moods
flare up.

Hasta luego mi amigos y amigas.

Si se puede.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

¡Diviértase en México! ¡No beba el agua!

Thu Jan 19, 08:53:00 AM MST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...and watch your back when you return.

Love,
Not Skoggle

Thu Jan 19, 08:53:00 AM MST  
Blogger Spinfly said...

The funny thing about you going to Mexico Owl, is that I knew that already, but not cause you told me, but because my good friend Kamala told me.

... I'm just sayin!

Thu Jan 19, 11:40:00 AM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home