Saturday, January 14, 2006

Shades of "Being John Malekovitch"

The second of Steven King's "Tower" stories has shown up in my car.

It is indeed much more compelling than the first installment.

Addictive, actually. (As per the content, it is wont to be).

Thanks to whomever the personages were that caused the new book to thus appear.

I am now deep into the saga, and hopelessly hooked.

This is not to say that I may not occasionally whine for a cosmic gift
of subsequent books from time to time. But rather, only to say
that if they are not forthcoming, I will most likely buy them anyway.

And so – as already noted by the Spavegods – only time will tell, right?

Regardless, thanks much.

Owl

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Being John STACKED

Sat Jan 14, 08:52:00 PM MST  
Blogger Bill Fleming said...

I know, "Malkovich".

I ways palying with the Male/female
macho/bitch aspects of the King novels' various characters.

Male. Co-bitch, get it?

But stack away...heaven knows, I make plenty of real, unintentional typos all the time. Some of them have even become famous around here. Take "spave" and "plave" for example. What would life on this "bolg" be like with out them, anon?

Sun Jan 15, 08:31:00 AM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home