Tuesday, November 08, 2005

We've upped the intelligence of this blog...

Recently, I've noticed a more serious tone to some of the posts on this blog...the indictments, the riots, the closed session of the Senate...

So I thought I'd continue the trend...

1. Here's an article referring to the possibility of Libby going to prison.

2. Here's an article about whether the 10 Commandments should be posted in schools/government buildings...it somewhat correlates with our debate about religious symbolism in France.

3. Here's an article regarding the potential effect of the avian flu on the United States.

I am interested to hear your thoughts on these serious, serious topics.

Love,
Skoggle

P.S. Helper Monkey Skleeve - I need my kitchen cleaned.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

The last post made me giggle, Johnny.

Tue Nov 08, 04:39:00 PM MST  
Blogger Sarah said...

You people are crazy.

Wed Nov 09, 09:06:00 AM MST  
Blogger Bill Fleming said...

I changed my mind.

Wed Nov 09, 10:01:00 AM MST  
Blogger Bill Fleming said...

I changed my mind.

Wed Nov 09, 10:02:00 AM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home