Tuesday, July 12, 2005

It Happens...

Per request of a Wise Ol' Owl. DISCLAIMER: It's full of swears. DISCLAIMER TWO: It's better than the version I posted before...

Shit Happens ... in various professions:

Mathematician: Shit happening is just a special case...

Statistician: There is an 83.7% chance that shit will happen. Maybe.

Physicist (Theoretical): Shit SHOULD happen.

Physicist (Experimental): To within experimental error, shit DID happen.

Engineer: I hope this shit holds together.

Chemist: I hope this shit doesn't blow up. Gee, what'll happen if I mix this and...SHIT!!!! This shit stinks!

Biologist: Is this shit alive?

Economist: I hope no one figures out that I don't really understand this shit.

Proctologist: You can learn a lot from a shit. \Just look at this shit! Everything is shit. Shit!

CEO: (1980's) I've got all the shit I want. (1990's) Oooh, SHIT!

Lawyer: For a sufficient fee, I can get you out of ANY shit.

Doctor: Take two shits and call me in the morning.

Surgeon: Shit, where's this organ supposed to go?

Psychologist: Shit is in your mind.

Programmer: It's shit, but at least it compiles.

Social Scientist: Let's pretend that shit doesn't happen...

Waitress: You want fries with that shit?

Musician: This shit is out of tune.

Dean: Let's see how much shit the faculty'll take.

Accountant: Why doesn't this shit add up?

Quality Control Inspector: This shit ain't good enough.

IRS Auditor: I'll make 'em squirm for putting this shit on their tax forms.

Union leader: Give us more shit or we'll strike.

Mafia boss: Rub the little shits out.

NYC Cab Driver: Damn, looks like I hit that shit...

Artist: If Jesse Helms likes it, it is shit. Mark Kostabi is a talentless shit. Shit, I wish I thought of that. Sorry, tonight I'm giving a performance and must roll in this shit. Big Eyed Children Art is shit. (Unless it's a picture of Anna) Anything you can buy for $2.99 isn't art, it's shit.

Poet: My childhood was shit, let me share. (Four hours worth of debate about shit) My last shit, hangs there on the wall...

Painter: I forgot to wash out my brush, now it's all shit.

Politician: My Fellow Americans, All I stand for is shit. No New Taxes! I will fix this shit more efficiently than my opponent. My opponent is a shit. I did not do any of those shitty things. I did not inhale that shit.

Dog: All I do is eat, sleep and shit. That is not my shit in the corner. It is the cat's. I did not chew the shit out of your bedroom slippers. This Alpo tastes like shit.

Cat: Why do I have to shit in this smelly pan? Let me sleep, you pathetic shit. Stop feeding me shit, I want caviar. I think I am great and you are shit.

Snake: If I got out of this cage, you'd shit. I'm gonna squeeze the shit out of you.

Boss: Your work is shit. You may only shit during coffee breaks. I think we can get away with this shit.

Teacher: Repeat after me: one shit + one shit =? Custer's last words were "Shit..." My salary is shit. These children are little shits.

Botanist: What this daisy needs is some fresh shit.

Punk rocker: Everything in the universe is shit. (UK) The Queen is shit! All cops are shit.

Royalty: When they hear about the Windsors, we're all in deep shit. Camilla is a shit. During the polo match, he got covered in shit. Would you like some scones with that shit?

Cook: It needs some more of this green shit. I burned the hell out of that shit. This tastes like shit. I can't believe they ate all that shit. Don't eat the parsley, you stupid shit.

Model: I can't believe I must wear that shit. Shit, it's a zit. You can't pay me enough to sleep with that shit. Paulina treated me like shit yesterday. Going on interviews is shit. This makeup artist made me look like shit. When I wake up, I look like shit just like you do.

Mechanic: This carburator is a piece of shit. Shit...this will cost a lot, mister.

Acupuncturist: This will really get the energy shit moving. Hold still or it will hurt like shit. You eat too much greasy shit. Let all that shit go.

Creep: I'm not a shit, you are! Shit on you.

Postal Worker: Let's see how much they'll pay for shitty service. Will they pay ... $0.40 for one shitty stamp...hmmm???? In rain, sleet, snow, shit and dark of night. These Sears catalogues are heavy as shit.

Technician: The problem is not in the wires, your machine's shit. Viruses are shit. You want that in In english? "O-shit!"

Boiled Owl: This is some funny shit.

10 Comments:

Blogger Bill Fleming said...

You're right. It's even funnier now. Especially the last one. Ohhahahahaha. I'm falling part over here. (wink one eye... wink the other eye... pull down semi-opaque eyelid flaps)

Tue Jul 12, 12:37:00 PM MDT  
Blogger Toad734 said...

Almost sounds like someone was taping one of my conversations.

Tue Jul 12, 01:00:00 PM MDT  
Blogger Bill Fleming said...

Hey Toad. ¿Que Paso, Vato Loco?
Whaddup wit cho blog, maing?
Did you get the letter from our lawyer?

Tue Jul 12, 01:06:00 PM MDT  
Blogger Bill Fleming said...

OIC. Toad has a new topic now.
Karl Rove, no less.
He's back in action, hoppin' mad.
Go get 'em, dude.

Tue Jul 12, 02:00:00 PM MDT  
Blogger Sarah said...

Toad, you can find your subpoena under the comments section of Spinfly's posted Weekend Pictures.

Tue Jul 12, 03:07:00 PM MDT  
Blogger Spinfly said...

Nice one Skoogy... now the blog smells bad. shame on you. I'm out-a here!

Tue Jul 12, 04:17:00 PM MDT  
Blogger Sarah said...

(sniffs)

Smells like roses.

Wed Jul 13, 07:40:00 AM MDT  
Blogger Bill Fleming said...

Skoggle, yeah, like roses...
as in "Who dropped a rose?"

Also sounds funny...
as in "Who stepped on a duck."

Wed Jul 13, 08:09:00 AM MDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a load of _________ !

Thu Jul 14, 07:15:00 PM MDT  
Blogger Bill Fleming said...

anony,

Precisely.

Fri Jul 15, 02:07:00 PM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home