Wednesday, July 06, 2005

In my ongoing quest to beat the Bear Video Clip...

Okay, okay...the bear dancing to the boom box is classic. It's like the best clip ever. Why? Three reasons:

1. Bear suit = funny. Person in a bear suit dancing in the street = funnier.
2. It's short. All too often, the funny video clips are too long, and you end up annoyed because you've wasted one minute and 14 seconds of your life, even though the last 4 seconds rocked.
3. It can be recreated on my front lawn (Spinfly told me such, but has yet to follow through)

However, even though I know the bear clip is damned funny...I'm going to do my darndest to bring you clips that are as funny if not funnier. For instance, this clip. Hysterical. However...I believe it's too long.

The keytar player looks like The Gentle Giant. That's right, friends...I have a video clip with a keytar in it.

Hope this brings an eyeroll, scream of horror and then giggle to your day!

Love, Skoggle

3 Comments:

Blogger Spinfly said...

Way too funny!!! I think one of them looks like you skoggle.

However it does not quite beat the Bear. I dont think anything does.

Wed Jul 06, 10:18:00 AM MDT  
Blogger Sarah said...

...which is what keeps me searching for the perfect video clip.

I will beat the bear. It will be done. Oh yes...it will be done.

Wed Jul 06, 10:32:00 AM MDT  
Blogger Spinfly said...

I don't think its possible, but good luck.

Wed Jul 06, 11:18:00 AM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home