Tuesday, July 12, 2005

George W. Jesus is a Genie??

For some reason I think ya'll would like this joke. I have no idea who it's about:

George W. was out jogging one morning along the parkway when he tripped, fell over the bridge railing and landed in the creek below.

Before the Secret Service guys could get to him, three kids, who were fishing, pulled him out of the water. He was so grateful he offered the kids whatever they wanted.

The first kid said, "I want to go to Disneyland."

George said, "No problem. I'll take you there on Air Force One".

The second kid said, "I want a new pair of Nike Air Jordan's."

George said, "I'll get them for you and even have Michael sign them!"

The third kid said, "I want a motorized wheelchair with a built-in TV and stereo headset!!"

Bush is a little perplexed by this and says, "But you don't look like you are handicapped."

The kid says, "I will be after my dad finds out I saved your ass from drowning!"

Hardy har har har...

I posted another joke on the blog for all of 10 seconds, then chose to replace it with this joke. That's any FYI for anybody who read the first joke and then couldn't find it again...

Sarah

16 Comments:

Blogger Bill Fleming said...

I love those! BTW the people who introduced me to you (who shall remain nameless) made a pretty big deal out of the fact that you are an Attorney. Also you should know that whenever I take one of those Personality Profile tests, they always tell me that I should be a judge or a lawyer. Finally (and this will probably be the most insulting to you) some of my best friends and clients are lawyers. So there you go.

Hey Skogmeister, What do you call it when you have 10 lawyers burried up to their necks in sand? (wink).





wait for it...





Not enough sand.

Tue Jul 12, 11:32:00 AM MDT  
Blogger Bill Fleming said...

Ok, now I see that you took the lawyer thing down, Bozz Skoggs. Now I just look like an idot over here.
As usual.

Tue Jul 12, 11:39:00 AM MDT  
Blogger Sarah said...

My master plan worked...

(insert evil laugh here)

I'll post them again...

Tue Jul 12, 12:00:00 PM MDT  
Blogger Bill Fleming said...

Nice trick, you clever young Bee-ouch!
"How to sting an Owl." Not bad Skog.
Now I owe ya.

Tue Jul 12, 12:34:00 PM MDT  
Blogger Sarah said...

Bring it, bird man.

Tue Jul 12, 03:38:00 PM MDT  
Blogger Bill Fleming said...

What a cool one.

Tue Jul 12, 05:38:00 PM MDT  
Blogger Sarah said...

B U S H

U N C O M P O M I S I N G

L

L

Y

Wed Jul 13, 07:41:00 AM MDT  
Blogger Bill Fleming said...

BUSH
UNCOMPROMISING
LOUDMOUTH
LUDDITE
COWBOY

Wed Jul 13, 08:27:00 AM MDT  
Blogger Bill Fleming said...

Hey, my post above didn't preserve my spacing.
But I bet you can figure it out. The word "Cowboy" sits far to the left of the words above it to line up the "Y" in BULLY. Can anyone else get it to do that?

Wed Jul 13, 08:30:00 AM MDT  
Blogger Sarah said...

BULLY
UNCOMPROMISING
LOUDMOUTH
LUDDITE
COWBOY

Did mine work?

Oh well...maybe that's what you get for hogging the last three turns, Owl ;)

Wed Jul 13, 08:48:00 AM MDT  
Blogger Bill Fleming said...

Hog? 3? Me? I count 2. But then I didn't go to law school like you did, so what do I know?

Hey Sk"hoggie", why don't sharks eat lawyers?

(...or did I already tell you that one?
I've got CRS disease you know.)

Wed Jul 13, 09:48:00 AM MDT  
Blogger Sarah said...

You take advantage of the last two, and you lose your original turn.

Boom. Three.

Keep up the lawyer jokes, and I'll be eating Owl Stew tonight.

Wed Jul 13, 10:30:00 AM MDT  
Blogger Bill Fleming said...

Mmmmm, sounds fun to me.
In fact, why don't you bite me right now?

Wed Jul 13, 11:05:00 AM MDT  
Blogger Sarah said...

(places Tootsie Pop laced with arsenic in front of the Owl)

(hides behind the bushes and waits)

Wed Jul 13, 11:43:00 AM MDT  
Blogger Bill Fleming said...

(Cocks head once...again...craps...flys away.)

Wed Jul 13, 12:03:00 PM MDT  
Blogger Sarah said...

Well played, arch nemesis. Well played...

Wed Jul 13, 01:44:00 PM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home