Tuesday, January 31, 2006

The Mission

On March 21, 2005, a wonderful thing happened. There was a place (or plave if you will) created on the internet. It was a wonderful place, full of pictures and music (granted it was all over a phone so it sounded a little rough) and best of all, it was filled with great people.

If you haven't figured it out already, I'm talking about this very blog that you are reading. That's right, the best spave on the internet is going to be one year old soon, and Spin and myself have a mission.

We want there to be 1000 posts (not comments, I'm sure we're very far beyond that mark) to be up here before the 1 year mark. I know that we can do it! Spin says that there is somewhere around 750 posts now. I'm not sure how but she has figured out a way to get a count.

My only request is this: If you do post for the greater good of the cause, do it with content. Don't post just to get one closer to that big Grand of posts. Even though I do appriciate the effort, it would kind of cheapen it don't you think?

All right folks! Make thine Blog-God and Godesses proud!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

What if the 1000th post is on the one-year anniversary?

That would be rocktastic.

Tue Jan 31, 09:00:00 AM MST  
Blogger Spinfly said...

There are 777 posts currently.
I think it would be Awesome (yes, thats with a capitol "A") if we made 1000 posts on March 21st!

Tue Jan 31, 10:02:00 AM MST  
Blogger Spinfly said...

sometimes a cheep spave is a happy spave Doc!

Tue Jan 31, 10:39:00 AM MST  
Blogger Sarah said...

I concur with Skleeve.

Tue Jan 31, 10:56:00 AM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home