Tuesday, January 31, 2006

And the Oscar goes to...

First things first...read the post that Spin wrote last night about Eekerz' Eulogy. (Sidenote: I always hate posting after very nice posts, because I don't want them to be unintentionally ignored) (Sidenote II: That has never prevented me from posting)

Second...things...second...The Oscar nominations were announced this morning. Go Brokeback!

I was going to post all the nominees on here, but that would be a very long post. So here's the link to the nominees.

Which brings me to my next two points:
1. We should have a contest to pick winners.
2. We should have an Oscar viewing party.

I'm just saying.

Yes, I love award shows too much.

4 Comments:

Blogger Spinfly said...

do you think it will go to the Elks?

Tue Jan 31, 11:39:00 AM MST  
Blogger Sarah said...

The Oscar party or Brokeback?

Tue Jan 31, 11:46:00 AM MST  
Blogger Spinfly said...

Brokeback!

whos gonna throw the oscar party?

BTW, I think i will be having a Superbowl party this weekend... everyones invited! word!

Tue Jan 31, 12:08:00 PM MST  
Blogger Sarah said...

Wizzidy word!

Well I had a mini-Oscar shindig last year complete with potluck and Oscar bingo. I would totally do that again, but we had like 7 people and it was a bit tight in the Den O' Love.

Tue Jan 31, 01:39:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home