Friday, January 06, 2006

Identity Crisis?

Ok, Here's where I'm at.

I'm reading Stephen King's "The Gunslinger" about how a man in black can raise people from the dead and implant secret messages in them that will trigger a knowledge release if someone else says or does something specific (like say "nineteen" for example).

Meanwhile, I've adopted an avatar persona of a little screech owl with hicckups and have been trying (not very hard) to be true to his character.

Now it seems the little owl has been swallowed by a giant gorilla who still retains the hiccuping owl inside, and I have of late found myself grunting and speaking broken english like a grade B movie neanderthal.

Layer upon layer of masks over an inner self I still have yet to discover, all granted to me at my own request by those who love me.

What can I say?

Life is good.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

But how do you know when you've peeled all the layers off to reveal the inner self?

(strikes a thinking pose)

Fri Jan 06, 09:40:00 AM MST  
Blogger Spinfly said...

Do owls taste like chicken?

Fri Jan 06, 10:03:00 AM MST  
Blogger Bill Fleming said...

I'm told that you can't miss it, Skogg. All the lights go on. But how the heck would I know. I'm not peeling them off these days, I seem instead to be stacking them on! Arrrrgggggg (hic).

Fri Jan 06, 11:07:00 AM MST  
Blogger Bill Fleming said...

"Do owls taste like chicken?"

I hope that is a rhetorical question.

Fri Jan 06, 12:07:00 PM MST  
Blogger Sarah said...

YES IT IS

Fri Jan 06, 12:13:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home