Thursday, December 29, 2005

Thanks? + Kong (oh my god!)

I have a suspicion that someone who frequents this Spave left a copy of Stephen King's "Gunslinger" in my car – perhapes for me to read (it looks new) or perhaps because they themselves want to read it, but forgot where they left it. If it's the former, thanks! If it's the latter, sorry, but I seem to have lost it again. It will probably surface in the next week or two, but will likely be dog (or cat) eared and spine-weary. I think Cheekie Kiss Kiss might be reading it in secret during the days when we are away from home, curled up on the red couch, and then hiding it when she hears the car drive up.

On another note, King Kong knocked me out – so good I could hardly stand it. My jaw hurts from sitting there 3 hours with my mouth wide open. What an incredible movie! Best of it's genre by far. Nothing else even comes close, not Star Wars, not Matrix, not Batman, not Jurrassic Park, not Jaws, not ET. Nothing. Absolutely over the top.

5 Comments:

Blogger Spinfly said...

I really REALLY want to see that movie!

Thu Dec 29, 11:06:00 AM MST  
Blogger Spinfly said...

pops, d bought you the book. al_fraido put it in your car.
you should find it and read it!

Thu Dec 29, 11:08:00 AM MST  
Blogger Sarah said...

Mystery is almost solved. Now...who stole the book?

I too want to see the Kong.

Thu Dec 29, 11:12:00 AM MST  
Blogger Bill Fleming said...

Our cat (Cheekie Kiss Kiss) stole the book, I'm pretty sure, Skogg. She was smiling this morning and sleeping on our bed where she knows she's never supposed to be.

Thu Dec 29, 11:47:00 AM MST  
Blogger Bill Fleming said...

So, D thanks for the book, compadre! Now if you could just come over and scold the cat for me, perhaps in her shame she would give it up. (I don't really want her reading that kind of thing anyway. She might get ideas...) I would scold her myself, but she's way beyond ever taking me seriously after all the popcorn I've been feeding her.

Thu Dec 29, 11:58:00 AM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home