Friday, December 30, 2005

Its time I share this with the rest of you!

I'm sure you are all aware of the world of instant messaging. We do it here at the office to communicate with each other with out having to get up, or yell across the office. Its also a great tool for keeping in touch with people out of town, or making plans with people that are in town… I’ve done its since back in the day’s of CompuServe. But these days there are several different ways to do it… I would have to say that my favorite way to instant message would have to be through yahoo’s instant messages for one reason and one reason only! They have a fabulous feature called the doodler. This allows you, and the person you are chatting with to draw together. At first it was kind of fun and silly, then my skills got tighter, and then one very important day I found the all important, all knowing, all powerful “SECRET CRAYON”.

You see before the secret crayon you were confined to the 12 or so colors yahoo provided for you to color with. But one day, completely by accident all of a sudden I had a secret crayon that made it possible to paint in what ever color I desired… and the flood gates open. I do this “yahoo drawing” with about 3 people. These are the drawings that have been done that I have felt were worth saving.

I hope you like them as much as we have enjoyed making them!

6 Comments:

Blogger Bill Fleming said...

That looks like Jabba the Hut peeking out there Spinny. Nice.

Sat Dec 31, 11:33:00 AM MST  
Blogger Spinfly said...

Did you see the rest of them Owl?
There are some really good ones!

Sat Dec 31, 11:35:00 AM MST  
Blogger Bill Fleming said...

All of them are good. Some are exquisite designs, others just hilarious. Did you draw them all?

I'm especially fond of the disgusting Mr. Fart Butt, It's drawn, I imagine to wrap around a cylinder, right?

...an ass-toot 3D idea, no ifs ands or butts.

It has the smell of genius about it.

Sat Dec 31, 01:03:00 PM MST  
Blogger Spinfly said...

I draw them with Chop, Kamala, and another friend of mine. Mr Fart Butt is oldly enough a colaberation between Chop and I. i too see it as a wrap around. Chop and I figure he really wanted to smell the ass gas first hand.

I can tell you that in no way do I plan on stoping drawing those. they are way to much fun! I will keep putting new ones on there.

Sat Dec 31, 01:14:00 PM MST  
Blogger Bill Fleming said...

Good. I love 'em.

Sat Dec 31, 05:27:00 PM MST  
Blogger Sarah said...

My favorite for the artistic value is the barn.

My favorite one, overall, is TEEN GIRL SQUAD!!!!!!!!!!!

Sun Jan 01, 10:26:00 AM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home