Friday, July 29, 2005

Some Choppy Thoughts

Hey folks,
I was looking at some of the back posts and I noticed one in which Skog requested an altered picture of Skleeve, Owl or maybe Eekz from Spinfly. It was in this post (that was never responded to by the spin by the way, I had to apologize for the absense of the person addressed) that I mentioned the ice machine up here being busted and had no solution as to what we would do. The Owl had a number of suggestions that we could persue. I'm not sure what was finally done, but I was informed the other day that a new ice machine would arrive in the middle of next week. Just in case anyone cares.

I also must make my request for some altered pictures, I haven't seen any in a very long time.......and that is toooooo long.

Finally, an extremely random thought I had while in town after recently checking the blog. If we were to make middle names for the fly trio (Spin-fly, Chop-O-Mo-Fly and Flick-The-Fly) it would end up something like this:

Spinfly (She doesn't have anything in the middle)

Flick T. Fly

And Chop O.M. Fly

I just think it's funny that mine would include Om.......... YEAH! I'm wierd, have too much time on my hands and not enough to think about! So What Of IT(Interrabang)

Just some Choppy thoughts to get you through your day.

Love from the Playzow!

9 Comments:

Blogger Bill Fleming said...

When you get a chance, Chop, (as long as you have some time on your hands) go out to the wild life loop...where the buffalo roam and the deer and the antelope play. Sit down and watch. Then you too can be "Om on the Range"

Sat Jul 30, 08:51:00 AM MDT  
Blogger Spinfly said...

Owl, You're sick.

Thanks for the post Chop. It made me happy!

Sat Jul 30, 09:31:00 AM MDT  
Blogger Sarah said...

HERE COMES TWO!!!!!!!!!

Sat Jul 30, 12:55:00 PM MDT  
Blogger Bill Fleming said...

Hey, Chop. Do you have any way of digitizing the footage you got from Nickelodian? If not, we do.
Let's get some of that up on the blog where the folks can see it.

Sun Jul 31, 06:28:00 AM MDT  
Blogger Bill Fleming said...

Actually Spinfly has another alias that affords her multiple "middle names", depending on how the "song" of her nickname is played. Bonzai, Bon of Zye, Bon from Zyland, Bon Ton, Bon Ton Soup, Bon Ton Soup Kitchen, and Bon Ton Soup Kitchen Girl being some of her father's personal faves.

Note that this last one yields the middle initials
"tsk" which is the kind of look I sometimes get when I call her that.

Sun Jul 31, 07:54:00 AM MDT  
Blogger Spinfly said...

You forgot, BonZilla, Bonster, Bon a Roo, Bon of Tons, Anna's Mom, Nonny, Nonta, Meeme, and Momta

the Last 4 are Anna's new names for me.

Sun Jul 31, 11:00:00 AM MDT  
Blogger Bill Fleming said...

One of the ways you know you are loved is by how many pet names people give you. You appear to be loved indeed, my beautiful Dot.

Sun Jul 31, 12:15:00 PM MDT  
Blogger Chop said...

That's a great idea pops, I'll just drop off the tape with you next time I'm in town. We have a meathod for digitizing VHS tapes but it is a very confusing process that I haven't quite figured out yet. So if you could do it, that would be fantastic.

Sun Jul 31, 02:31:00 PM MDT  
Blogger Bill Fleming said...

Can do, will do and will show you how,
Chop OM o Fly.

Mon Aug 01, 09:15:00 AM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home