Tuesday, July 26, 2005

BBQs and Blogs...

So I'm at this little BBQ at Ethunk's home last night. Tasty treats...much enjoyability.

Anyways...I found myself face to face with the Owl. He flew away quickly...I'm sure it was because of fear.

Moving on...

I had/butted in on a conversation with Polyman and alter_nate (or however you type it) about the new blog culture...how you say things on a blog you might not say to a person's face, or how words change when they are "sans body language." He mentioned how it's easier to almost test out new theories and develop your argument. On a blog, you can argue, but you also have the luxury of a delete button...something I wish I had in real life conversations when I stick my foot in my mouth (which happens a bit too often).

The conversation got me thinking...if Skoggle was a real person, or Boiled Owl, or Spinfly...etc...

WHAT WOULD THEY LOOK LIKE?

I'll go first. If my blogging persona was a real human being, she'd look like this. If I had never met Owl in real life, I would assume he'd look like this.

Anybody else dare to label? This could be FU-UNNNNNNNNN.

5 Comments:

Blogger Bill Fleming said...

Hey Skog, I think you got our two pix turned around.
(Except that I actually am just a little bit prettier than that chick you put up there for me.)

Tue Jul 26, 12:21:00 PM MDT  
Blogger Sarah said...

Nice try.

Tue Jul 26, 01:52:00 PM MDT  
Blogger Sarah said...

I guess nobody wanted to participate in the fun.

I've lost my blog-jo. It's like mojo...but different

(racking sob)

Wed Jul 27, 04:19:00 PM MDT  
Blogger Bill Fleming said...

Asked and answered Skog, asked and answered.

To get a response, you have to be less rhetorical.

Why don't you just say, "you know, I think the color red
is really red, what do you think? Oh and here's how I
think I should look in red without a mirror."

..not a lot to respond to there, Skograham Lincoln.

P.S. ...there now, am I the mofo's mojo hand, or what!

Wed Jul 27, 04:58:00 PM MDT  
Blogger Sarah said...

But I purposely only IDed two people in the hopes that somebody else with computer talent. cough cough spinfly cough...would label the rest.

(racking sob)

Wed Jul 27, 05:29:00 PM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home