Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Put Some Stuff On Your Cat...

First of all...my apologies for drawing everybody into the blogging addiction that befell on Spin, Owl and I. I'm sure it was not nearly as amusing to all of you as it was to us.

Moving on...

Okay, so the Bear video is pretty much the winner in the "Funny Video" category.

I think we should start a "Comes from Spinfly's Sense of Humor" category.

I saw this website, and I honestly thought "Spinfly would create something like this." The I giggled and thought, "And since she didn't, I guarantee she's on her way home to do something like this to her cat."

2 Comments:

Blogger Spinfly said...

I can't get "www.stuffonmycat.com" to open. anyone else?

I am ultimately curious. It just might kill me

Thu Jul 14, 09:32:00 AM MDT  
Blogger Sarah said...

I have no idea...maybe they're updating it or something.

It worked last night, and I actually clicked on the link from my posting, so I know it was good.

...keep trying the web page...instead of working.

Thu Jul 14, 10:21:00 AM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home