Wednesday, April 27, 2005

A post for D

Hey, it's Chop bloggin' on Spinny's comp because I'm getting a number of errors from mine. I have a problem, and I would like some sage advice of fellow bloggians to hopefully see my direction.

So I auditioned for the playhouse a while ago and I didn't make it. No problem, always next year. Last night, I am down at the bar and I am asked if I would still like to work up there, at the snack bar and doing some general tech. I got very excited and inquired more. I could work up there and get the whole experience, but I would have to live up there and work quite a bit, thus negating all the plans I had made after finding out that I wasn't going to work up there. There is also an issue of my job. Mom is somewhat hesitant to see me go off, espically after I just started and got into the groove of things here. There is a possiblity of me getting replaced after I go. I don't know what to do. Please help me.
Confused D (posin as B)

9 Comments:

Blogger Bill Fleming said...

Owl says go to the Playhouse or to the Woodshed. Take your pick. It's free drama school!

Ask your company's human resource director if they have a continuing education program and if so, what it takes to qualify.

Wed Apr 27, 02:40:00 PM MDT  
Blogger Bill Fleming said...

Yak's advice is best. Owl is a smatrass.

Wed Apr 27, 02:43:00 PM MDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, folks, I have worked it all out. I am going to work up at the playhouse, I will earn 100 a week + room and board. As for job security, I'm taking a computer up there with me and I will try to learn flash in my spare time. They are also working on setting up a wireless network. At which point, I will be able to keep working from afar. Thank you so much for your advice and smatrassness.

Wed Apr 27, 03:20:00 PM MDT  
Blogger Bill Fleming said...

Smatrass also Yak is.
Far from the tree, falls the apple not.

Wed Apr 27, 03:45:00 PM MDT  
Blogger Chop said...

Hey flick, I need you to call me when you get a moment free, I need to discuss some dates with you.

Wed Apr 27, 03:54:00 PM MDT  
Blogger Bill Fleming said...

Smatrassness from the Chop most welcome to Owl is.

Wed Apr 27, 04:11:00 PM MDT  
Blogger Chop said...

Smatrassesness needed is not me from at moment of this. Look at you I shall a way of knowingly in.



Ummmmmmm. Yes

Wed Apr 27, 04:20:00 PM MDT  
Blogger Bill Fleming said...

There should be a kind of carpet salled Smatrass.
It should show no stain.

Wed Apr 27, 08:24:00 PM MDT  
Blogger Bill Fleming said...

I'm happy that Chop is going to BHPH.
It's a good sign. He's a good theatre guy.
Plus, that's a nice woods down there.

Wed Apr 27, 10:17:00 PM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home