Monday, April 25, 2005

1. Jerome Robbins
2. Natalie Wood
3. Rita Mareno
4. Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet. In the play Juliet kills herself after realizing that Romeo took his life because he originally thought Juliet drank poison. In WSS, Tony is shot. Maria picks up the gun and threatens to take her life as well as other gang members. She, however, does not. This is the biggest difference.
5. Stephen Sondheim
XC - Actually, Bon, GAP is correct!

Nice job everyone.
# correct
1-2 = theatre fan
3-4 = starring role
5 = producer
5+ = drama geek :-)

3 Comments:

Blogger Bill Fleming said...

I knew Gap, Natalie and R&J. Is that 2+x
or 3? I'd say 2. Ok,ok, so I'm not a geek.
But I do know who the guy is who was in
both the Wizard of Oz and Waiting for Godot
on Broadway. Is that a good thing? Anyone,
anyone?

Mon Apr 25, 05:24:00 PM MDT  
Blogger eekerz said...

Way to go, Ray Bolger! You are a theatre geek...and I love you for it. Have a great day. "If I only had brain..."

Tue Apr 26, 09:01:00 AM MDT  
Blogger Bill Fleming said...

Actually, Eeks, I thought it was the other guy who played the lion. Bert Lahr. No? Or was it both of them? I think Lahr was the one "who farted?" But I'm at the end of my rope here. (And I got a chain hangin off me.)

Tue Apr 26, 09:13:00 AM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home