Friday, April 01, 2005

Pfc Lauden Downey

I have to interject the flow to talk about how impressed I was with Chop last night. I attended the dress rehearsal of A few Good Men last night. The show was very well done on all parts. Mikal's vision added a real unique interpretation, unlike anything I had seen on the community theater stage.

But our Little Dancin D did such a great job. It is his first main stage acting gig, and you couldn't tell at all. Poor little d got yelled at all night and he was so scared up there.

Oh and shall we talk about Mr. Speck. The Guy was terrifying. I hated having him be so evil. I love Justin and it was unfair to have to see him so evil. But much kudos to him for pulling that off so powerfully.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bill Fleming said...

Can't wait to see the play.
How long does it run?

Fri Apr 01, 11:02:00 AM MST  
Blogger Spinfly said...

it opens tonight and runs the next 3 weekends. Get your tickets now. they are going fast

Fri Apr 01, 11:12:00 AM MST  
Blogger Chop said...

I completely agree with the method acting comment, and believe me, I had a lot to channel that night. But it is a lot of fun, and now that I know I can do it in front of an audience, I am more confident. I'm very excited about tonight, and for every night that a family member or friend is able to see the show. I do ask this though, don't tell me when you are coming, I'd much rather be surprised by someone by seeing them in the lobby afterward.

Fri Apr 01, 11:41:00 AM MST  
Blogger Bill Fleming said...

You got it Chop.

See you soon,
(in the lobby).

Fri Apr 01, 12:28:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home