Tuesday, March 29, 2005

My First Acts

Just wrtiting to announce my first few acts as Co-Blog God
I have changed the links on the side of the page so they actually do something worth clicking on.
One of those being the link to the post page so you won't have to navigate through a whole bunch of crap to make a new post.
I have also cleaned up a little bit, meaning I have taken out some of the double posts, including my own of which I had 5 or 6 because I'm impatient.
I also would like to announce that Justin Speck has been invited and with luck we will be seeing posts from him soon.
Yay

1 Comments:

Blogger Spinfly said...

Hey, The blog seems to be working really well for me... I love it when that happens.

the Blog gods promissed that they would have it fixed today. Seems like they' may be keeping their promiss

Tue Mar 29, 06:38:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home