Thursday, March 31, 2005

Ok, can we be serious?

This morning Teri Schaivo died.

She has been through hell,
as has her family.

Let's please promise each other
that we will always respect each
other's dignity and keep matters
of life and death in the family and
work them out in private.

Let's agree never to surrender our
privacy to the media and the
hypocritical fanatics who have
only their own agenda to advance
– who could really care less
about our freedom to make critical
decisions without their "help."

3 Comments:

Blogger Bill Fleming said...

Well I see that it posted even though it said
it didn't. It just takes a while. So......
I think Chop is right. No matter
what message you get, even if it's an error
message, you can presume that your
post will go through. That's how it seems
to work for me anyway.

Thu Mar 31, 09:33:00 AM MST  
Blogger Spinfly said...

pops,
I'm am glad that she is at peace now. It hurt me so much to turn on the TV everyday and all anyone had to say was about her. Many other things went unnoticed in the shadow of that poor woman. I was thinking to myself as I pulled up to work today, what a wonderful and amazing family we have. I am so grateful to be apart of it and so grateful for the love that surges through it.

In the end I think that the turmoil in This case, is that it was a battle between a man that loved a woman but needed to move on with his life. And between a family that didn’t want to give up there love or custody for there own flesh and blood. I understand it and I am almost sure of the fact that she would have never wanted any of that to happen. It was a very sad situation, but one that, hopefully, taught people a lesson.

I love all of you.
You mean the world to me.

Thu Mar 31, 09:50:00 AM MST  
Blogger Bill Fleming said...

Sometime when you have a chance, you may
want to catch up on all that happened Fly.
I think this will make the history books,
because of some unprecidented things
that people tried to do.

Thu Mar 31, 03:47:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home