Thursday, November 16, 2006

Hey everyone!!!

First of all, I want to say how proud I am of the folks in the Foreigner and I'm sorry for not saying anything sooner (I have been to the show 3 times and I reccomend that for anyone).

Secondly; check out the website that we made for Polyman's youngest son:

Click here.

Lastly, I've been working on flash! It's really exciting and I've already made a couple of things that I want some folks to see.

First, a banner I made for Legends and Lore.

Second, a flash portfolio that I made for Kabe Termes

It's really exciting and I'm having a lot of fun doing it. I'm becoming an important part of Asio Studio! YIPPEE!!!!!

By the by: I'm probably going to camp out for a Nintendo Wii at Best Buy. Come and make fun of me or just hang out for a while. You could even just come see me after I get ahold of it and be amazed by the system itself. I'm stoked!


Here's some info if you don't know why I'm so excited.

3 Comments:

Blogger Spinfly said...

i'll come visit you dancin....




.... you dork!

Fri Nov 17, 09:49:00 AM MST  
Blogger Chop said...

YAY!!! I'm a dork!

Fri Nov 17, 10:30:00 AM MST  
Blogger Bill Fleming said...

But what does it do, Chop?
Will it make toast?

Fri Nov 17, 12:47:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home