Sunday, August 27, 2006

Mexicus!!!

So last year (2005), I had a Cinco de Mayo party. It was on May 7th...meaning the date was 5-7-5.

That's a haiku. I think I told you all about this last year. I may have posted a few mexicus (those are mexican haikus). Anyway...I found the posters with the mexicus on them, so I thought I'd post some Mexicus. My apologies if you've read these before... (SIDENOTE: If these are not written in 5-7-5 form...blame the author, not the blogger)

MEXICUs ABOUT DRINKING

Drinking is some fun
Have to make a damn haiku
now give me some booze

-Chop

Do the 2 drink dance
with margaritas and beer
take your shoes off now

-Spin and Chop

The faster I drink
large amounts of alcohol
the better you look

-Jace

And my favorite...

Pop the bottle cap
watch it fizz right to the top
sippy tickle nose

-Eekerz

MEXICUs ABOUT THE PARTY

Jaunty angled hats
Dylan and Sarah are cool
Kiss our asses, Lore.

-Skoggle and Chop

The small sombreros
They make us feel like Giants
That's why they are small

-Unknown

Everyone danced much
I don't know why they did it
but it was saaa-weet

-Unknown

Mexicus are sweet.

7 Comments:

Blogger Spinfly said...

Those made me happy!
That was a fun party
Lets do that again

Sun Aug 27, 05:10:00 PM MDT  
Blogger Geeneration Ignored said...

Since I live too far away for parties, allow me to contribute a mexicu.

"Tequila has a worm,
It is salty and crunchy,
What's a Donkey Show?"

Sun Aug 27, 07:27:00 PM MDT  
Blogger Sarah said...

(giggle)

Thu Aug 31, 10:32:00 AM MDT  
Blogger Chop said...

Well you see GI, when a woman and a donkey love eachother very much...


tiddv

Thu Aug 31, 01:37:00 PM MDT  
Blogger Bill Fleming said...

It's when the Democrats
gang up on Ann Coulter.

Fri Sep 01, 12:11:00 PM MDT  
Blogger EThunk said...

...Owl, you need to go sit.

Fri Sep 01, 05:46:00 PM MDT  
Blogger EThunk said...

...and all of the rest of you too.

Fri Sep 01, 05:46:00 PM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home