Thursday, April 13, 2006

Lang Termes Live in Concert

I wanted to tell everyone in the Rapid City area that Lang Termes' CD release concert at the Dahl Fine Arts Center in Rapid City is in 3 days (Saturday, April 15th)!!

Tickets will be $8 for adults and $5 for students (that includes college kids too folks). I would love to see everyone there, and don't forget the open jam afterward, all until 5 o'clock. It's going to be a great time.

Bring your instuments (or dancin' shoes) and your good spirits and I'll see you all Saturday!


Oh yeah, and I got my Anna and the Lilacs picture in the photo show at the Dahl. (thanks Dad)
It will be on display for the concert.

5 Comments:

Blogger EThunk said...

I can hardly wait....wish you could be there mosahr along with all the distant spavers.

Thu Apr 13, 05:24:00 PM MDT  
Blogger Sarah said...

Do you think they'd accept my Vanderbilt student ID?

Thu Apr 13, 07:12:00 PM MDT  
Blogger Spinfly said...

ummm. no.

Thu Apr 13, 07:40:00 PM MDT  
Blogger Bill Fleming said...

Very good, Spinny, Congrats!

That is an awesome photo sequence.

Nice lookin' kid too.

Fri Apr 14, 08:43:00 AM MDT  
Blogger Chop said...

Her Ma ain't such a bad lady neither.

Fri Apr 14, 09:53:00 AM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home