Saturday, March 18, 2006

Let There Not be Yucky in the Spave

Though I have noticed a lack of the Doc, when I inqured as to why I it was called to my attention. Awhile back there was some friction, which I seemed to have missed. (If you don’t know and want to know, go back and find it) It’s my opinion that this spave is an all inviting spave and I hope that what happened back there will not last. The Doc, the Owl, Skog, Chop, Eric exc. are all important elements of what make this spave fun. The Blog gods thought it would be cool to make 1000 posts on the day that the blog turned 1 year old, and no where in that thought did they intend to split hairs. I hope that this can be resolved and that all those who enjoy the spave, get to enjoy the spave on the day that the spave should be especially enjoyed.

That is all.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bill Fleming said...

I hope the Doc comes back. I think he got pissed at me after he thought I got pissed at him. It was a misunderstanding. I'm sorry for my part of it. I was wishing the Blog wasn't moving so fast. But so what? I'm known to be slow, right?

Sun Mar 19, 08:19:00 AM MST  
Blogger Sarah said...

You're not slow, Owl... you're... thoughtful.

I missed the friction, but we need all bloggers sitting the the living room Spave. If they're not all there, then the living room becomes only a ping pong game between Chop, Spin and I as to who is better...pirates or ninjas.

If you haven't been paying attention, pirates are totally better.

Sun Mar 19, 09:27:00 AM MST  
Blogger Bill Fleming said...

Oh yeah, carp... I mean goldfish.

Wed Mar 22, 07:27:00 AM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home