Friday, March 17, 2006

Anti-Hillary

So it's no secret that I'm REALLY not a fan of Hillary Clinton. Anyway, here's a quote I came across. See if you can guess who said it**:

THIS PERSON doesn't think Sen. Hillary Clinton belongs in the White House. "I find Hillary to be a great disappointment," the person tells More magazine. "She's lost her progressive following because of her caution and centrist approach. It bothered me when she voted for the war. There were brave people who didn't. She's not worse than other politicians, but I hoped she would be better. What America is looking for is authentic people who want to go into public service because they strongly believe in something, not people who are [just] trying to get elected."

**I'll post the answer in the comments section.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Yeah! It's Susan Sarandon!!

I know! Who knew?

Fri Mar 17, 11:06:00 AM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home