Tuesday, February 28, 2006

On track

Looks like you're going to hit the goal of 1000 topics.

I remember one time when I whined up a storm to
get 100 comments on a topic. The result was a lot of
energy but not much substance.

Looks like we're getting the opposite of that trying to get to
1000 topics. There are some great topics, but not very much response
to any of them.

Even so, multiple quick topic posting is much more interesting
to me than just trying to drum up 100 comments.

Thus, I hereby apologize for having done that once.

And I promise not to do it again.

5 Comments:

Blogger Spinfly said...

it was fun, and you can do it whenever you want!

Tue Feb 28, 02:37:00 PM MST  
Blogger Chop said...

I was just about to say the same thing.

Tue Feb 28, 02:38:00 PM MST  
Blogger EThunk said...

...me too. I'm sure there was some mighty fine content in there somewhere.

Tue Feb 28, 02:52:00 PM MST  
Blogger Bill Fleming said...

You are all too kind.

Tue Feb 28, 03:31:00 PM MST  
Blogger Sarah said...

I changed me icon.

Tue Feb 28, 04:23:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home