Monday, November 28, 2005

Plan your weekend!!


So Beauty and the Beast is at the Civic Center this weekend. Tickets are almost completely sold out. YEAH!!!

If you haven't gotten tickets...and you want to go...call for tickets today. If you have tickets...yeah for you!

The show is going to be a lot of fun. There's also a good chance I may pop out of my costume during a tango number...which really makes the cost of tickets...not all that much.

I'm just saying.

Hope to see you all at the show!!

Love, Skoggle

3 Comments:

Blogger Spinfly said...

I can’t tell you in words how much it sucks that the only weekend that Beauty & the Beast plays at the civic center is the exact weekend as the JFAT CD release concert in Bozeman... I do hope that the show gets recorded though Skog... I would really like to see it.

Who can we call to get either event moved to another weekend?

Mon Nov 28, 10:04:00 AM MST  
Blogger Sarah said...

Mosahr is all knowing. He could get the JFAT release concert moved.

I'm just saying.

Spin, if Mosahr does not get that moved, and you still attend the event in Montana, would you be able to purchase for me a copy of the new CD...and I will pay you back upon your return?

Mon Nov 28, 10:27:00 AM MST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't believe you're doing that show there. WTF. Do you like the show? I mean you must. holy crap. it's the disney one right? That's the one you're doing? Jesus. WhoTF is Belle. OK, god, email me the details. I'm not grasping this whole "you're doing B and B" situation.

Wed Nov 30, 07:52:00 AM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home