Thursday, November 24, 2005

Gobs and Gobs of Blogs and Gobbles

I just wanted to tell everyone on this spave how much I care and love every one of you. This holiday brings it out in me every year, but now that I am a mother to such a wonderful child it really solidifies how much this family, these friends and that kid mean to me. There are such huge rewards, everyday, being a parent… it’s the little things as much as the big things. I love that kid with all my heart and I am very thankful for her. I am also thankful for the best family in the world. Although its not really a “normal” family, what ever the hell that is, it’s the best family a girl could ever want. I was looking around the table at the faces looking back at me thinking to myself, there is not a person here I love more that anyone else. (With the exception of my mom… I like her a really really lot!) But then I thought to myself how cool that was that everyone is equal, no one is better or worse than anyone else everyone is the same, and that stretches across into the extended family as well. I am sorry I didn’t get to see the pops on thanksgiving. But I was there in spirit and all the folks on that side I know and love were with me as well. I am soo lucky.

Then there is the friends out there who might as well be family. Kamala spent the day with us adopted as easily as if she was one of our own. Skog, Eekz, Giant, Trewthinalliam, exc…. You guys are the best. I can’t tell you in words how rockin’ it is that there are people out there as cool as you guys. You are all so excepting, so gracious, so bright, so caring, and such awesome individuals.
I love you all. I am grateful to know each and everyone of you. I am grateful for this spave. I am grateful to be alive. I am grateful to know how to be grateful.
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
I hope you all know how much you mean to me!

3 Comments:

Blogger EThunk said...

Okay, I've finally put my hanky away. What a beautiful post Spinny.

Fri Nov 25, 07:27:00 AM MST  
Blogger Sarah said...

Making people cry at work is really uncool.

But the post was really cool.

So now I'm confused.

Fri Nov 25, 08:00:00 AM MST  
Blogger Bill Fleming said...

Spin, you are the absolute.
I love you too. I know you know.

(...here's a fun thing, stupid as I am, the first thing I typed was "I love you koo." You and the Fly could go a long way with that, I suppose.)

Best,

Owl (dad)

Fri Nov 25, 08:46:00 AM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home