Friday, November 25, 2005

Must buy Mall Gift Certificates...

So I heard this radio ad for the Rushmore Mall where this glorious voice tells me over and over again to "Shop Shop Shop" and "Buy Buy Buy" gift certificates at the Rushmore Mall.

Which brings me to my next point...the ad has put me in a zombie like trance where I feel I must go to the mall and buy gift certificates. Does the JF or JFAT have superhuman powers? If so, can we get her to sing a song to my parents about certain dramatically expensive gifts that I want for the holidays?

The song would go something like "Go go go and buy a pony pony pony..."

Thoughts?

Sidenote: Great idea for an advertisement. Who ARE the ad wizards who came up with that one?

5 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I don't buy the pony. My father must buy the pony.

Well here's my confusion with purchasing the gift certificates, Mosahr...I have been programmed to shop, shop, shop, but not what to shop for.

(patiently awaits for her next command)

Sat Nov 26, 08:11:00 AM MST  
Blogger Bill Fleming said...

Further instruction for Skog:

"The Rushmore Mall is where it's at,
Shop, shop, shop.
No better place to shop than that,
Shop smart.
It's got it all and it's so easy
the mall thing, the mall swing,

Oh, all the joy and life, it's like a fantasy
...and listen up.... go getchya gift card, it s the bomb
(bat da, da bop,bum, pum),

So bring your friends
and they can have a good time too.
You won't believe the kinda shoppin you can do.
And you can come and stay here almost as long as you wannaaaaaaa. So bring 'em all out today
'n' shop, shop, shop, shop, shop"

Just play the song for your mom, Skogg.
The pony will be forthcoming. (Mustang?)

Sat Nov 26, 09:06:00 AM MST  
Blogger Sarah said...

Must play song for mother...

Must play song for mother...

Sun Nov 27, 11:44:00 AM MST  
Blogger Bill Fleming said...

If you need a dub, Skogg, just let me know.
It's on our website, by the way. You can probably
download it from there. I won't give you the URL because that would be, like.... a..uh... PLUG.

Sun Nov 27, 12:52:00 PM MST  
Blogger Spinfly said...

uhhum! imagineagency.com

Sun Nov 27, 04:29:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home