Saturday, November 19, 2005

Blog Names II

I went back and picked up the titles from the September thread, here they are:

I'm Billicio Del Joelio. I play pianolo.
A Glorious Release of the Soul
The Blog Must Go On!
You Know I'm Feelin' So Much Better I Could Cake Walk into Town
Tidy Little Prophets
If You'd Said that Yesterday, I Would Have...?
Ya Can't Hide the Foo, Everyone has a Little Some Have Alot
Cheese Tastes Best in That Condition
I cleaned up that crap you left on my doorstep before I realized it was a gift.
HERE COMES TWO!!!!
Math is too heart
Ahem…”Samich”. Thank you very much
Daytime Lingers On
Daytime Blingers Blog
I See Little Dylan Blogging Back at Me
Teerible Cracks in spave
Om
Potato Potato Potato
Ya-a-a-r-san!

If you remember more...post here so we can at least have some record of the fun.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bill Fleming said...

That's wild, all those changes in one month. No wonder there's no master list. Just typing it would be a chore. Kind of like having to catalogue every brushstroke in a painting. I get it.

It is fun to read though. A spave family photo album of sorts. How did you make that list Ethunk?

Sun Nov 20, 05:28:00 AM MST  
Blogger EThunk said...

Owl, this is a list the crew put together back in September when we found out there wasn't a retrievable record of the names. It's isn't all-inclusive to say the least.

...anyone remember others? It would be nice to get a more complete list.

Sun Nov 20, 10:43:00 AM MST  
Blogger Bill Fleming said...

I was trying to remember the very first Blogname. Wasn't it something like "I did it!" or whatever. I bet if you guys think back to your very first days in the spave, you'll remember some more. It stayed the same name for a pretty long time, if I recall.

Wed Nov 23, 06:55:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home