Wednesday, September 19, 2007

It Be that day again!

Yar! It be infamous day. A day where be lettin' our minds drift and long for the salty sea air upon our great, grand ship.

I know the spave she be not what she once was, Aye i cant help but be thinkin' back to a time when a day, as fine as this day, was celebrated with dedication and passion.

Let us go on the account of this fine day, and speak the way we all know we should be speakin'.

Avast, Me mates... It be bein' the 19th day of September, and it be our fortune, nay our destiny to "TALK LIKE A PIRATE"

Yo-Ho Yo-HO....

... a pirates life for me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Yarg! I was coming to the blog terr post about this day of days, and ye beat me to it!

Dirty wench ya' arrrrrrrr!

Wed Sep 19, 09:10:00 AM MDT  
Blogger Bill Fleming said...

Tha' be "Durty" if'n yer from the Isles, Skog, me Lass.
Save the "dirty" fer thems that don' wash up.

Thu Sep 20, 12:01:00 PM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home