Monday, February 20, 2006

Here's the thing.

I don't mind waiting to read the "Song of Suzannah."

In fact, I could wait forever, I suppose, now that I know that time is in flux in mid-world.

Even so, now that I know that Borders is out of both Soft and Hard cover editions,
well....you could say that I am jonesing... not that that should make ye any great diffé.

But if it please ya, (and thankee sai), perhaps a lend*, if 'e kennit.

...'n' if it do ya...

* Wiv all the pick-churz and such....

6 Comments:

Blogger Spinfly said...

i'm still working my way through the wizard and glass... I'm getting there though.

Mon Feb 20, 10:35:00 PM MST  
Blogger Bill Fleming said...

That means I'm a book ahead of you, huh, Spin?
I should be quiet about what I know then. Thanks for the heads up. I have a paperback of Wolves of the Calla if you want to have it. Also Wizard and Glass, for anyone who wants it. I'm ready for book six.

Tue Feb 21, 07:58:00 AM MST  
Blogger Spinfly said...

you can talk about it all you want owl. It's going to take me a while to get where you are.... I was just letting you know my progress.

Tue Feb 21, 08:43:00 AM MST  
Blogger Bill Fleming said...

It's usually more fun if the people I'm talking to know what I'm talking about (but not always, I suppose.)

Tue Feb 21, 09:36:00 AM MST  
Blogger EThunk said...

...it'll do us well. You will be singing Suzannah's song by day's close.

Tue Feb 21, 12:07:00 PM MST  
Blogger Bill Fleming said...

If it please ya, and thankee.

Tue Feb 21, 02:24:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home