Monday, September 26, 2005

Something very sad just happened

I just spent the last hour and a half staying late after work creating the ultimate Photoshop masterpiece. That’s right I just seamlessly melded the photo of Skoggle’s mom’s dog and the photo of Chop with the butterfly on his head. Let me tell you it was glorious!

Alas I neglected to save (my fault entirely) the computer froze and all was lost. But I would like to invite you all to picture it in your head and share in the glory with me.

In this time of loss we must stand together and see the beauty that is a Chop-o-mo-fly dog with a big afro, a butterfly and blue sunglasses. Aaahh yes, there it is… its lovely.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

So when I first read this post, I thought something was wrong.

Then I realized you were talking about photoshopping.

Then I thought about what happened, and I realized...that is SO WRONG.

I shed a tear for the Chop-o-MaSkog-Dog

Mon Sep 26, 09:50:00 PM MDT  
Blogger EThunk said...

Spinny, that is sooooo sad. The picture in my mind is delightful thought.

Tue Sep 27, 08:34:00 AM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home