Monday, March 28, 2005

Dad is Cheating

He has been emailing me all day so i thought i would share:


DAD:
Thanks, Bon from Zye Ville.
Love,
Dad
(Did you like the pigmeat?)


SPIN:
I am forced, by moral reasons, to deny all accusations of pig meat consumption, but I'm sure that if I had in fact tried pig meat, which I did not, that yes. I'm sure it would have been quite good.


DAD:
I understand completely...so:
Did you like the "corned beef" we had for Easter?
as in:
Did you like it with a dab?
of some mustard, or a slab?
Did you like it with an egg?
With a fig or chicken leg?
Did you like it Bon Ton Soup?
Did it make you take a poop?


SPIN:
Corned beef I had for dinner
Was not the same
Some may say that I am a sinner
Or maybe that I'm lame.

But when compared to beef or chicken
Your corned beef was finger lickin'

I would have to admit
The mustard was fine
And the HAM I ate
Was Devine!

3 Comments:

Blogger Bill Fleming said...

Hey Bon,

Are you going to put my offline
posts up on the Blog all the time?

...or just the ones about pigmeat?

Tue Mar 29, 08:23:00 AM MST  
Blogger Spinfly said...

i liked this one dad!
thats why i did it!

But no, we can have private conversations too!

Tue Mar 29, 09:46:00 AM MST  
Blogger Bill Fleming said...

Sounds like a plan BZ.

Tue Mar 29, 12:14:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home