Sunday, June 24, 2007

Some more insight into the squirrel...

I may have figured out why he's so dramatic. Notice the color is red...which means he's on the DARK SIDE...



That being said...others think he's not evil...he's just a British man stuck in the body of a squirrel. By "British man," I mean a Londonite who lived in the 1800s...



However, there is another theory as to why he's so dramatic...he's just been caught. Due to the NSFW element of the second clip, I have just attached the link, but not the actual video: He's a Pervert (another sidenote: the audio on it DEFINITELY makes it NSFW) (sidenote 2: NSFW = Not Safe For Work)

I'm not the only person who is crushing on this chipmunk. We can all order t-shirts if we want: I LIKE THIS

Another sidenote: My birthday is October 10th if anybody is looking for present ideas.

4 Comments:

Blogger Spinfly said...

here is the uncut... im warning you it kind of takes the wind out of it...


http://gigglesugar.com/336199

Mon Jun 25, 09:23:00 AM MDT  
Blogger Bill Fleming said...

I told you it was a prairie dog.
(Owls know these things.)

Mon Jun 25, 11:56:00 AM MDT  
Blogger Spinfly said...

oh and then there's this...

http://dramaticprairiedog.com/

Tue Jun 26, 08:59:00 AM MDT  
Blogger Sarah said...

DPD does have a cool ring to it.

DPD = Dramatic Prairie Dog

Tue Jun 26, 09:27:00 AM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home