Monday, March 06, 2006

a Beautiful Note

I recieved this email this morning and I thought it appropriate to share...



Hope your doing alright. I Love ya and know you will get through this, just like she would have wanted you to. I was talking to dad and mom, about Porky and all the emotion that goes on around death and dying. We all have to deal with it in our own way, but one of the universal truths, when dealing with someone that took up so much space,(especially for such a little lady) is just that, there’s a big emptying space.

The amazing thing about these voids is the reason they exist is because of the huge space the Love these amazing souls create and the amazing thing about that love is it not a solid object and luckily for us souls still roaming, the Love created in a life time of good, perpetuates even when the solid is gone.

Like I said, I do love ya, and I'm Here! When Ever!

1 Comments:

Blogger EThunk said...

Hey Skleeve,
When you join the old-folkatoriumm, I bet yours will be the wildest of all.

Wed Mar 08, 08:53:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home