Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Bill Keane says "Put Down that Knife!!"

So last night, while I was sitting at "The Office" with Spin and Chop, I mentioned that I don't post about a holiday everyday...because sometimes holidays aren't that entertaining.

Well, today is a different story...

Ladies and Gentlemen, large red dogs and adorable nerf ball-headed children...today is "Cartoonists against Crime" Day.

I thought this was fitting:

See...today most cartoonists and comics would be against such violence. So celebrate with them!! Shun the above comic, take out your drawing pencils, and create some unicorns, happiness and maybe even a few ligers.

2 Comments:

Blogger Spinfly said...

I am totaly wearing my moon boots today!

Take that Danny Jones!

Tue Oct 25, 09:23:00 AM MDT  
Blogger Sarah said...

Danny was just jealous of your awesome flava last night.

Tue Oct 25, 09:26:00 AM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home