Friday, June 03, 2005

Hangin' at da Playzow!

In a conversation recently, I realized how excited I was to be returning to yet another summer of theatre at the Playhouse. In that conversation my excitement came in the form of gibberish - come on, Jake, we've all done it, and you're excellent at it, so you know exactly what I mean - so, the word "playhouse" actually came out as "playzow". Now, imagine how funny that is and the variations that can be written on that theme. Really, that's how the majority of our family nicknames came to be. I guffaw at the mear thought...I know you're still with me.

By the way, Flick - check out my comment on the "new song" posting. (big smile)

Anyway - here is my last posting for awhile. I love you all and want everyone to have a splendiferous summer. I hope to see some of you at the PLAYZOW! Dill - we'll be working together - yeah! Catch ya later, mia familia! CAIO!

2 Comments:

Blogger Spinfly said...

Eeks,
I will be seeing you at least 6 times this summer and i am also excited to have my small part of the Playzow too. I love it up there. I will miss you though... see you soon! Eeks da mang!

Fri Jun 03, 09:44:00 AM MDT  
Blogger Bill Fleming said...

Can't wait to see your work this summer, Eekers.
Much love...and break a leg. Zowie!

Fri Jun 03, 10:48:00 AM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home