Thursday, March 24, 2005

I'm still here

I just got yelled at because I haven't posted anything in the last 45 minutes. . . . . . I think that the reason is that I can't really come up with the entertaining subjects that I have seen here, quite amusing indeed. I must say, Jake, I would love to record that song, as soon as I can get my good microphone up and running again.
I'll try to be a little more attentive to my duties of posting something within every 7 minute period. Terribly sorry for the delay.
Military lookin D

2 Comments:

Blogger Chop said...

Commenting on my own post, I do need to add that we need to get Nathan back in the looop. Lets all work on that shall we.

Thu Mar 24, 03:37:00 PM MST  
Blogger Bill Fleming said...

Is this like voting?

If you don't blog
you can't bitch about the
way things are?

I like that idea.

Tell Nate if he doesn't show up
we'll talk about him in cheap and petty ways.

Sat Mar 26, 07:42:00 AM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home